Thursday, October 13, 2011

He's Gonna Party Like a Rock Star

Long story short, Creed is on a 24 hour adventure going solo with my parents to see The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn in Southern Utah.  I was supposed to go along and stay at my uncle's house with Ollie so my parents really only had to take Creed to see the play and then we'd all stay the rest of the week to play.  There was a change of plans and they graciously (and maybe a little reluctantly) agreed to take Creed and bring him back the next day.

Creed's been couped up in the house all week with a cold and he was so EXCITED to go!
 I took this picture of him while we waited in the driveway for my parents to pick him up.  He asked me if I knew what he was thinking when I took the picture, and he explained, "I was thinking, New York, I'm on my way!"
 My mom has been sending me pictures of their adventures and he looks like he is having the time of his life.  He called me after the play to tell me, "Mom, the play was a million billion good!"



I can't wait to hear all about it this afternoon.

2 comments:

Larry said...

I was and am so excited for him!

Larry said...

Yew Nork, he is on his way!