Monday, February 23, 2009

ABC's and 123's

Eva just finished printing a new product that I designed for Sycamore Street Press and I am so excited about it!  She asked me if I was interested in designing a number print to go with the alphabet print that I designed, and of course, I jumped at the chance.  I love the new color combinations that she chose to print them in.
And she reprinted the alphabet prints in all the new color combinations too. Water and tulip, apple and chocolate, watermelon and rose, and then she reprinted the charcoal and orange.


You can find them on the Sycamore Street Press website or in the Sycamore Street Press Etsy shop.  both prints are 11" x 14" so you can use a standard size frame.  Eva cranks each one by hand through her letterpress and her hard work really makes them beautiful.

I think the water/tulip and the apple/chocolate colored prints would also look really lovely hanging in combination with the frame mats printed in matching shades of water, apple, and tulip.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! You are amazing! Is there anything you don't do!

Anonymous said...

Really cool Steph, and great photos too! The close-ups really show the imprint the press leaves.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the new color combos and the great new number poster. You have a gift, Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the greens. I already have the red/blue alphabet. Will have to get the numbers :)

Stephanie Ford said...

Thank you for the kind words, and I have to mention that I shamelessly stole the pictures from Eva, so I don't deserve any credit for how good they are.

The new tulip red, won't quite match the old crimson red, but as a bonus, the old crimson red pints are now on sale in Eva's shop.

Chelsea said...

So cute!! You are so amazing with all of your talents. I wish I was half as creative as you.

Chelsea

KIC said...

I LOVE these!! You are so talented!

jaY said...

those pics are SWEET is...LOVE THEM!