Tuesday, April 29, 2008

From Nikki in my email today . . .

This made me smile when I opened my email. I had to post it here so I can remember it. This may seem like an odd picture, but I just had to share it. While trying to capture Audrey on the music making machine, I captured you and Larry in the act of parenting . . . reaching for Creed at the same time and brushing hands. Your hands look so graceful and in my humble opinion is an excellent representation of your seemingly natural mode of parenting. I'm sure you have your moments (we all do), but you two are clearly in love with each other, in love with Creed and are loving your role as parents. It's refreshing to have friends who are in the same place as we are.

Love ya,
Nikki

5 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

That is an amazing picture. It's one that I might have even been deleted but I'm glad that your freind noticed what a great picture it was and sent it to you! What a great freind to write all those wonderful things about you as well!! Hope you are having a great day.

Diana said...

What a beautiful picture! And so natural, too...not posed at all. Those are the real moments you'll remember.

Reba said...

So sweet!

Dehner Family said...

I LOVE that picture

Marissa Joy said...

How sweet and so true! You are a fun couple and great parents. That was so nice of Nikki too.