Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Acrylic Alphabet Stamps

Do you have a set of acrylic alphabet stamps? If not you need them! I'm tempted to get a second set in a different font because they come in handy so often. The acrylic stamps are sticky on the back so you can rearrange them on an acrylic block and you can see through the block to know exactly where you're stamping. I stamped Creed's name on the back of his birth announcements.
In this month's Martha Stewart there are a couple of good things that you could use your stamps to create. I love this idea to stamp plant labels on rocks that you can put out in your garden.

And I give books as gifts all the time and this is the perfect way to personalize them.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Steph: those all look like fun projects or ideas. I always have so many projects and things I want to do but there never seems to be enough time. I'm just trying to finish sewing the last 5 feet of my new duvet cover. It was so heavy to try and hold up and hold, that I'm not sure if it will turn out. I think we will have to take it off at night to sleep. It's that heavy...but the fabric is pretty. You never told me about the quiet book pages. I'm anxious to see what you got in the exchange.

Fun picture at Candice's. You all look very happy. I'm glad you had a good trip.

Anonymous said...

I really like the personalized book idea. And the garden should I/we ever have one, but I think the book more immediately useful.

Boston isn't the same without you Steph!