Saturday, June 10, 2006

Jello Celebrations

Candice and her kids came to visit us for the weekend so we decided to celebrate with a picnic at Homesteadn Park. The boys loved the unique playgrounds. Of course their favorite was the one with all of the waterguns.

Grant got just a little wet!Larry made some jello for the boys. Can you guess what his secret ingredient is?This is how Candice and I spent most of our Saturday. We got a lot done, but we still have a long way to go. I'll see if I can share some previews of the card kits with you when we're done.

Larry spent all day entertaining the boys. He took them to a mall playground (it was raining so they couldn't stay outdoors), then he let them pick anything they wanted at the Dollar Store. I think the highlight of Grant's day was making three kinds of Jello with Larry (I swear we don't live on Jello; Grant just liked Larry Jello ala spoon so much he wanted to make more). He made sure we each tried all three flavors.I think the boys wore Larry out. He fell asleep before 10 p.m. and I had to wake him up three times to get him to go upstairs. The third time I woke him up I asked him if he just wanted me to let him sleep on the floor and she said, "What kind of antibiotics was she taking?"

2 comments:

Cassie L. said...

Sooooooo glad to hear that my husband isn't the only one who mutters doctor-ese in his sleep. Koy never did anything like that until residency and it scared me at first, but now it makes me laugh, even when I am sleepy. How funny!

Anonymous said...

Steph - You STILL haven't told me what kind of antibiotics she was taking!