Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm off

I’m off (or rather, I will be soon!)

Will I miss staring at this five days a week?


Not even a tiny bit!

I have a feeling I will be beginning my vacation as a sleep deprived zombie because before I leave I still have to:

  • Print the pictures on my digital camera so I can clear my memory card in order to make room for vacation pictures
  • Attend a reading of the script for Columbus Children’s Theater’s production of Surviving the Applewhites (and hopefully get a glimpse of Stephanie Tolan and Katherine Paterson while I am there)
  • Work on a gift for Alicia (I’ll try to post pictures if I get it done)
  • Pack
  • Buy a wedding present for Ben
  • Pay some bills
  • Print, assemble, and take a picture of one of the digital card kits that I’m putting together (they told me that I can give you a preview on my blog so look for that later)
  • Finish as much as I can of the digital card kits so I don’t have to work on them on vacation
  • Make it to the airport by 5 a.m. for my 6 a.m. flight

Do you think I will finish all of that? Not likely, huh?

I’ll try to post while I’m on vacation, but my internet access will be spotty at best. Have fun while I am gone!

No comments: